Monday, 3 April 2017

Book Haul | March 2017


March is done and dusted and with it comes a new bookhaul. I had to include two books that I received in February but since I was on holiday in Bonn and Copenhagen I couldn't pick them up at the post office until March. This month I have a mix of everything; mostly novels but also two poetry books and a graphic novel. I haven't included the two novels I got in my Moth Box but I did an unboxing of that so check it out if you're interested. Without further ado, here are the books.




Books shown:

Nina is Not OK by Shappi Khorsandi
I Kill Giants by Joe Kelly and J. M. Ken Niimura
What We Buried by Caitlyn Siehl
Stranger, Baby by Emily Berry
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham
The Good People by Hannah Kent
The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O'Neill


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment