TOP TEN TUESDAY is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week TTT is all about characters we want to be for Halloween. It’s true most of my choices are hard ones. I mean not all of us are great dressmakers but still it would be fun to be them for Halloween.
1. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. What would be a TTT of mine without including something from the Harry Potter world… hahaha But I like Luna because she is quite extravagant and that’s perfect.
2. Athena or whatever female Greek god really lol. My obsession with Greek mythology is quite known and I actually have a costume that would be perfect for this. The reason? At my school we did some kind of Greek Olympic Games and so we had to dress up. It was super fun and quite the experience – I mean, running or javelin throwing is not exactly nice with a dress hahaha.
3. Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments. I love Isabelle, she is badass and sassy and of course I fell in love with the white dress she wears to Pandemonium.
4. Carol from The Walking Dead. I love Carol, she has become one of the strongest characters of the show and if you are watching the fifth season you’ll see why. The character development of this one is amazing and dressing up like her is not that hard. Just get the most horrible clothes and get them dirty. Then buy a weapon (a plastic one of course): a knife, a gun and well, you get the idea.
5. Elsa from Frozen. Nothing will be better than dressing up like her and then singing at the top of your longs ‘LET IT GOOOOO, LET IT GOOOOO, CAN’T HOLD ME BACK ANYMOREEEEEEEEEE’. I have a problem, I know.
6. Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. Being completely honest she is not one of my favourite characters… she is quite boring actually. And I’m talking here about the character as she is in the book not the TV show. But still, the TV show is making her wear such beautiful dresses that I just want one.
7. Lagertha from Vikings. If you don’t know this show, I don’t know what you are doing with your lives. It’s one of the best I’ve seen and the female characters are great, especially Lagertha. She is strong, independent and she doesn’t really like to be boss around by a man. And also, who doesn’t want to dress as a Viking woman?
8. The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time. There is no secret that Regina is positively my favourite character of the entire show and her dresses as Evil Queen are just gorgeous. LOOK AT THAT FREAKING DRESS. I THINK I'M IN LOVE.
9 & 10. Arwen and Eowyn from The Lord of The Rings. And actually I dressed like them when I was 11 and 12 years old. My aunt does know who to machine sew quite nicely and she did both of these dresses for me. They were (and are because I still have them even though they no longer fit) beautiful!
These are my top ten choices this week .What do you think? Would you dress up like them for Halloween? Or do you have any others in mind? I wanna know! ;)