TOP TEN TUESDAY is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish with a different topic every week. This is my first top ten Tuesday and I have to admit I love this week’s theme: “Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table”.
So basically I have to pick ten characters to make my perfect lunch table… This should be fun! Here we go:
- Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments. I’ve said this so many times. He is my favourite because he is dorky and funny and sarcastic. He’s my kind of guy hahaha
- August Pullman from Wonder. Yes, he is 10 years old but I don’t care. He melts my heart. And he is funny and intelligent. And let’s be honest here, everyone at my lunch table would adore him
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. Hermione would get along perfectly well with August and they could help the others with school.
- Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. Another funny guy (see a pattern here?). Obviously he and Hermione would delight our meals with their (cute) remarks at each other. Also, he would be a perfect friend for Simon.
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. She is such a free spirit and so sweet that she would get along with everyone.
- Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy. I don’t think this needs further explanation. She is so badass and strong with a “sweet” touch. I think Luna and her could be very good friends.
- Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices (*swoon time*) He is boyfriend material because I can dream too right? Right?
- Percy Jackson + Frank + Leo from The Heroes of Olympus. These three come in a pack. They are hilarious but loyal. And again, all three along with Simon and Ron would be like the perfect dorky group, always making everybody laugh. You can’t go wrong with them.
This is my perfect lunch group! Tell me below yours ;)